Made from 100% Organic Cashews which are Stone-Ground to a Silky Smooth Texture
Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
These mini vegan pumpkin pancakes make the ideal autumn breakfast or brunch treat. They're fluffy, flavorful, and simple to make, thanks to canned pumpkin puree, warming spices, and almond milk. They're also vegan and can be customized with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the almond milk, pumpkin puree, and melted coconut oil in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, with 1 tablespoon batter.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or other desired toppings.
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Sunflower Seeds Recipe
Vegan Red Radish Salad Recipe
Vegan Soy Metaballs Recipe
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe