The Art Of Making Your Own Staples, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Bean Soup Recipe
This filling and flavorful vegan bean soup is high in protein and fiber. It's ideal for a relaxing weeknight dinner or a lazy weekend lunch. Make it your own by adding your favorite beans and vegetables.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the carrots, celery, and red bell pepper.
- Combine the diced tomatoes (with juices), vegetable broth, beans, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Raw Cashew Butter
Vegan Chickpea and Tomato Sub Recipe
Vegan Eggplant Potato Pancakes Recipe
Vegan Fried Zucchini Crisps Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Potatoes and Mushrooms Recipe