100 Life-Changing Plant-Based Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
These Vegan Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a tasty and healthy main course that is ideal for a meatless meal. The mushrooms are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of brown rice, quinoa, and sautéed vegetables, making them filling and hearty. The fresh herbs add a burst of flavor, and the baking process tenderizes and juicyifies the mushrooms.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the stems and clean the mushrooms.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes after adding the diced bell peppers.
- Stir in the cooked brown rice and quinoa in the skillet.
- Take the skillet off the heat and stir in the parsley and basil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish and stuff them with the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is thoroughly heated.
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Fast Food
Sugar Free Vegan Honey
Roasted Vegetables with Green Beans, Onions, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Vegan Muffins Recipe
Vegan Rice and Tomato Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Cashew and Pasta Salad Recipe