Easy Plant Based Recipes For Eating Well, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Wild Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
This Vegan Wild Mushroom Rice Pilaf is a filling and flavorful side dish or main course. The earthy wild mushrooms and aromatic herbs combine with the nutty wild rice to make a tasty and filling dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Rinse the wild rice and combine it with 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 45-50 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant and golden brown.
- To the skillet, add the mushrooms, thyme, sage, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are tender and golden brown.
- Stir in the cooked wild rice with the mushrooms in the skillet.
- Serve immediately.
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
Vegan Chickpea Salad with Potatoes and Onions Recipe
Vegan Cashew Cookies Recipe
Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
Vegan Zucchini Carrot Balls Recipe