A Delicious, Nutty, and Savory Grated Parmesan Cheese Alternative Without Any Dairy
Vegan Polenta Lemon Cakes Recipe
These vegan polenta lemon cakes are a delectable treat that would be ideal for a light dessert or a mid-day snack. The lemon and almond flour combination gives them a deliciously unique flavor, and the polenta adds a nice texture. They're also simple to make and perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a muffin pan with olive oil.
- Combine polenta, all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, nondairy milk, and maple syrup in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fill each muffin cup approximately 3/4 full with batter.
- 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before removing from the muffin tin.
- Serve and have fun.
7-Grain Vegan Tortilla Wraps
The Friendly Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Pancake and Waffle Mix
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Stir-Fry with Cabbage, Kale and Potatoes Recipe
Vegan Risotto with Rosemary and Shiitake Mushrooms Recipe
Vegan Beetroot Pizza with Chickpeas Recipe
Vegan Falafel Wraps Recipe