Made from 100% Organic Cashews which are Stone-Ground to a Silky Smooth Texture
Vegan Tomato Soup with Peas, Carrots and Penne Recipe
This hearty vegan tomato soup is packed with vegetables and penne pasta for a filling and satisfying meal. Ideal for a chilly day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the chopped onions and minced garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Combine vegetable broth, diced tomatoes (including juice), frozen peas, chopped carrots, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook and drain penne pasta according to package directions.
- Serve the soup in bowls, topped with a scoop of penne pasta.
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Raw Cashew Butter
Vegan Couscous and Chickpeas Recipe
Vegan Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
Vegan Gourmet Tofu Recipe
Vegan Spicy Kimchi with Potatoes Recipe