Made with Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients, This Dressing is a Great Vegan Alternative to Mayo
Vegan Falafel Wraps Recipe
These vegan falafel wraps are a filling and nutritious lunch option. The falafel patties are made with chickpeas, onion, garlic, and fresh herbs and served with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and creamy tahini sauce in a whole wheat tortilla.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, onion, garlic, parsley, and cilantro and pulse until coarsely ground.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cumin, coriander, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into small balls and slightly flatten them to form patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the patties in the skillet for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Microwave or bake the tortillas until warm.
- Fill the tortillas with lettuce, tomato, and falafel.
- Drizzle with tahini sauce to finish.
- Serve the tortillas rolled up.
Vegan Power Plates
Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Vegan Cheese Substitute
Vegan For Everybody
Dairy-Free Vegan Parmesan Cashew Substitute
Vegan Strawberry Salad with Snap Peas and Cashews Recipe
Vegan Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Vegan Wild Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
Vegan Zucchini, Cauliflower and Beetroot Salad Recipe