140 Easy Plant-Based Oil-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Cashew Cookies Recipe
These vegan cashew cookies are a tasty and healthy treat that is also simple to make. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free, making them an ideal snack for people who have dietary restrictions. The cashew flour imparts a nutty flavor that complements the sweetness of the maple syrup. These cookies are ideal for any occasion, whether it's a quick snack or a party dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cashew flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fold in the cashews.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and slightly flatten the cookies with your fingers.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Raw Cashew Butter
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Vegan Tricolor Penne Pasta with Parsley Recipe
Vegan Cauliflower and Penne with Carrots Recipe
Vegan Tofu with Carrots Recipe