More Than 100 Easy Vegan Dinners On A Budget, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Zucchini Carrot Balls Recipe
These Vegan Zucchini Carrot Balls are a tasty and nutritious snack or appetizer. They are high in vegetables and simple to prepare. They're ideal for parties or a quick and easy snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the grated zucchini, grated carrots, breadcrumbs, flour, nutritional yeast, dried basil, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the balls.
- Bake the balls for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Serve hot.
Vegan Raw Cashew Butter
Vegan Protein Powder With Peanut Butter
The Homemade Vegan Pantry
Vegan Cauliflower and Penne with Carrots Recipe
Vegan Tofu with Carrots Recipe
Vegan Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
Vegan Chana Masala Recipe