Made with Vegan Ingredients and No Artificial Preservatives
Vegan Stir-Fry with Cabbage, Kale and Potatoes Recipe
This Vegan Stir-Fry with Cabbage, Kale, and Potatoes is a nutritious and tasty meal that's ideal for a quick dinner or lunch. It's high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, as well as being gluten-free and vegan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Sauté the cabbage, kale, and potatoes for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and water in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and continue to stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Vegan Protein Powder With Peanut Butter
The Homemade Vegan Pantry
Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Vegan Power Plates
Vegan Watercress Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
Vegan Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Vegan Almond Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Vegan Strawberry Salad with Snap Peas and Cashews Recipe