These Vegan and Gluten-Free Wraps are Perfect for Creating Delicious and Healthy Meals
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
This vegan pumpkin pie is a delicious and nutritious take on the traditional dessert. It's a creamy and flavorful dessert made with pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and coconut milk that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and coconut milk in a mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt until smooth.
- Fill the unbaked pie crust with the mixture.
- 45-50 minutes, or until the filling has set.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 30 minutes before serving.
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
The Plant-Based Cookbook
7-Grain Vegan Tortilla Wraps
The Friendly Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Zucchini Carrot Balls Recipe
Vegan Potato Soup with Green Onions Recipe
Vegan Bowl with Oats, Bananas and Strawberries Recipe
Vegan Tomato and Mushroom Stuffed Zucchinis and Peppers Recipe