Made from 100% Organic Cashews which are Stone-Ground to a Silky Smooth Texture
Vegan Beans Casserole Recipe
This hearty and flavorful Vegan Beans Casserole is ideal for a quick and easy dinner. It's full of protein-rich beans, veggies, and spices, and it's topped with a cheesy and savory nutritional yeast mixture. Everyone will enjoy this crowd-pleasing casserole.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, red and green bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together the nutritional yeast and vegetable broth in a separate bowl.
- Fill the baking dish halfway with the nutritional yeast mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes with the dish covered in foil.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the casserole is hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Vegan Pancake and Waffle Mix
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Spinach Dumplings Recipe
Vegan Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Sunflower Seeds Recipe
Vegan Red Radish Salad Recipe
Vegan Soy Metaballs Recipe