100 Nutritionally Balanced One-Dish Vegan Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Pancakes with Plums Recipe
For a delicious breakfast treat, these fluffy vegan pancakes are studded with sweet, juicy plums. They're simple to prepare and ideal for a lazy weekend morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk in the nondairy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Place several plum slices on top of each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges are dry, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Continue with the remaining batter and plum slices.
- Warm pancakes with extra sliced plums on top, if desired.
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Red Radish Salad Recipe
Vegan Soy Metaballs Recipe
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Vegan Tricolor Penne Pasta with Parsley Recipe