Unbelievably Easy Plant-Based Recipes For A Clean and Healthy Diet, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Cauliflower and Penne with Carrots Recipe
This vegan cauliflower and penne pasta dish is a flavorful and easy-to-make meal. The roasted cauliflower and carrots add a delicious crunch, while the herbs add a flavorful burst. Ideal for a quick and filling weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower and carrots with olive oil, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and tender.
- In the meantime, prepare the penne pasta according to package directions.
- Toss the pasta with the roasted vegetables.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Hellmann's Vegan Dressing Cream Spread Alternative To Mayo
The Vegan Cookbook
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Vegan Ratatouille with Eggplant and Zucchini Recipe
Vegan Chili Recipe
Vegan Corn Chowder Recipe
Vegan Mexican Bean Soup Recipe