Easy Plant Based Recipes For Eating Well, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Corn Chowder Recipe
This creamy and delicious vegan corn chowder is ideal for any occasion. It's made with simple, healthy ingredients and is simple to prepare. The paprika and cumin's smoky flavor adds a unique twist that will have your taste buds dancing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the corn kernels.
- Combine the vegetable broth, coconut milk, smoked paprika, cumin, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh parsley.
7-Grain Vegan Tortilla Wraps
The Friendly Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Pancake and Waffle Mix
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Dark Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Vegan Kimchi Pizza Recipe
Vegan Almond Flour Pancakes with Raspberries and Blueberries Recipe
Spaghetti and Mushrooms Recipe