More Than 100 Easy Vegan Dinners On A Budget, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Risotto with Peas and Carrots Recipe
This vegan risotto is a hearty and flavorful dish ideal for a cozy night in. The sweet peas and carrots brighten and flavor the creamy risotto. It's a simple and filling meal that will keep you warm and satisfied.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the arborio rice to coat it with the oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is lightly toasted.
- Stir in the white wine until it is completely absorbed.
- One cup at a time, add the vegetable broth, stirring constantly and allowing the liquid to absorb before adding more.
- Add the peas and carrots to the pot after the third cup of broth and continue adding broth, one cup at a time, stirring constantly, until the rice is cooked and the risotto is creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Raw Cashew Butter
Vegan Protein Powder With Peanut Butter
Vegan Eggplant Potato Pancakes Recipe
Vegan Fried Zucchini Crisps Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Potatoes and Mushrooms Recipe
Vegan Baked Cauliflower Recipe