Foolproof Plant-Based Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
These vegan chocolate chip muffins are the ideal chocolate treat. They are moist, fluffy, and filled with chocolate chips, making them ideal for breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Whisk together almond milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each lined muffin cup about 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Fast Food
Vegan Corn Chowder Recipe
Vegan Mexican Bean Soup Recipe
Roasted Vegetables with Green Beans, Onions, Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Vegan Muffins Recipe