A 100% Plant-Based, Gluten-Free and Cholesterol-Free Egg Yolk Substitute
Vegan Tabbouleh with Lentils, Beets and Rice Recipe
This vegan tabbouleh recipe is a light and healthy salad that is suitable for any occasion. Lentils and brown rice provide protein and fiber, while beets add a beautiful color and earthy flavor to the salad. Fresh herbs, tomatoes, and cucumbers add brightness and crunch, while a simple lemon and olive oil dressing brings it all together.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Brown rice should be cooked according to package directions.
- Cook the lentils in 1 1/2 cups water in a separate pot for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- Combine the cooked rice, cooked lentils, grated beets, parsley, mint, cilantro, tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
The Plant-Based Cookbook
Chocolate Mousse Dessert Recipe
Vegan Zucchini Noodles with Lemons Recipe
Vegan Thai Curry Bowl Recipe
Vegan Spaghetti with Mushrooms Recipe