Copycat Recipes for Burgers, Tacos, Chicken, Pizza, Milkshakes And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe
This Vegan Chocolate Banana Cake is a moist and delicious cake that is ideal for any occasion. It contains ripe bananas, unsweetened cocoa powder, and vegan chocolate chips and is sweetened with maple syrup rather than refined sugar. This cake is ideal for anyone seeking a vegan and healthier alternative to traditional chocolate cake.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) cake pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, nondairy milk, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the vegan chocolate chips.
- Fill the prepared cake pan halfway with the batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
The Cajun Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
Vegan Noodle Pasta with Snap Peas and Red Peppers Recipe
Vegan Middle Eastern Falafel with Chickpeas Recipe
Vegan Chickpea and Tomato Sub Recipe
Vegan Eggplant Potato Pancakes Recipe