This Plant Based Mix is Perfect for Vegans, Made with All-Natural Ingredients and Without Any Animal Products
Vegan Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This creamy, flavorful, and filling vegan cauliflower soup. The combination of cauliflower, coconut milk, and spices creates the perfect sweet and savory balance.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a large pot until fragrant.
- Continue to sauté for a few minutes after adding the cauliflower.
- Combine the vegetable broth, coconut milk, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook for 2025 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender or a regular blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Vegan Pancake and Waffle Mix
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The 2023 Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Pizza Crust with Zucchini and Eggplant Recipe
Vegan Mushroom Dumplings Recipe
Vegan Noodle Pasta with Snap Peas and Red Peppers Recipe
Vegan Middle Eastern Falafel with Chickpeas Recipe