Irresistible Plant-Based Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Tofu and Knotted Seaweed Recipe
This vegan dish combines the savory flavors of marinated tofu with the umami flavor of knotted seaweed to create a nutritious and tasty meal. The dish is ideal for those looking to try something new and nutritious.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, maple syrup, ginger, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the sliced tofu into the mixture to coat.
- Allow for at least 30 minutes of marinating.
- Meanwhile, rinse and drain the dried knotted seaweed in cold water.
- Bring 4 cups of water and the soaked seaweed to a boil in a pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the seaweed is tender and has absorbed the water.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the tofu is golden brown on all sides.
- Enjoy the hot tofu and seaweed.
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
The Plant-Based Cookbook
7-Grain Vegan Tortilla Wraps
Vegan Risotto with Peas and Carrots Recipe
Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Vegan Mushroom and Spaghetti Recipe
Vegan Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomato Salad Recipe