100 Life-Changing Plant-Based Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Butternut Squash Quinoa with Pomegranate Recipe
This Vegan Butternut Squash Quinoa with Pomegranate is a flavorful and nutritious weeknight dinner. Sweet butternut squash, nutty quinoa, and tart pomegranate seeds combine to make a satisfying and delicious dish that is sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the butternut squash with the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Roast the butternut squash for 20-25 minutes, or until tender, on a baking sheet.
- Bring the quinoa and vegetable broth to a boil in a medium pot.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Transfer the quinoa to a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Mix in the roasted butternut squash with the quinoa.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
7-Grain Vegan Tortilla Wraps
The Friendly Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Pancake and Waffle Mix
Plantyou Vegan Living
Vegan Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomato Salad Recipe
Vegan Carrots and Green Beans Pasta Recipe
Vegan Pizza Crust with Zucchini and Eggplant Recipe
Vegan Mushroom Dumplings Recipe