500 Vegan Recipes For Eating Well, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Couscous and Chickpeas Recipe
This vegan couscous and chickpea dish is flavorful and nutritious. It's an ideal weeknight meal that can be easily customized with your favorite vegetables and spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas, red bell pepper, red onion, raisins, parsley, and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a separate small bowl.
- Toss the couscous mixture with the dressing to coat.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the couscous.
- Wrap the bowl in plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the couscous and fluff it with a fork.
- Serve and have fun.
Vegan For Everybody
Dairy-Free Vegan Parmesan Cashew Substitute
The Complete Plant-Based Cookbook
Hellmann's Vegan Dressing Cream Spread Alternative To Mayo
Vegan Wild Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
Vegan Zucchini, Cauliflower and Beetroot Salad Recipe
Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe