Irresistible Plant-Based Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Zucchini, Cauliflower and Beetroot Salad Recipe
This refreshing and healthy Vegan Zucchini, Cauliflower, and Beetroot Salad is ideal for any occasion. The combination of crunchy vegetables, fresh herbs, and nutty walnuts will satisfy your taste buds while keeping you full and energized.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the spiralized zucchini, cauliflower florets, and grated beetroot in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing to combine.
- Toss in the chopped parsley, mint, and walnuts.
- Salad can be served chilled or at room temperature.
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
The Plant-Based Cookbook
Vegan Cashew Cookies Recipe
Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
Vegan Zucchini Carrot Balls Recipe
Vegan Potato Soup with Green Onions Recipe