Made From All-Natural Ingredients with No Artificial Sweeteners
Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
This vegan macaroni and cheese recipe is a lighter take on a traditional comfort food. It's made with a nutritious and delicious creamy cashew cheese sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Set aside the macaroni after it has been cooked according to package directions.
- Combine cashews, water, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika, and turmeric in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In a baking dish, combine cooked macaroni and cheese sauce and mix well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the sauce is bubbly, in a preheated oven.
The Vegan Cookbook
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Oregano Zucchini Soup Recipe
Vegan Fried Cauliflower Wings Recipe
Vegan Roasted Zucchini and Eggplant Recipe
Vegan Beans Casserole Recipe