Simple One-Pot And One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Bean and Avocado Burger Recipe
This Vegan Bean and Avocado Burger is a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional burgers. The combination of black beans and avocado is high in protein, fiber, and good fats. The burger is also gluten-free and customizable with your preferred toppings and condiments.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Mash the black beans and avocado together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Form the mixture into four patties of equal size.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- The burger buns should be toasted.
- Serve the patties with your favorite toppings and condiments on the buns.
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
The Plant-Based Cookbook
Vegan Bean Soup Recipe
Vegan Risotto with Peas and Carrots Recipe
Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Vegan Mushroom and Spaghetti Recipe