These Vegan and Gluten-Free Wraps are Perfect for Creating Delicious and Healthy Meals
Vegan Bean Pasta Soup Recipe
This hearty and flavorful Vegan Bean Pasta Soup is ideal for a cold day. The beans and pasta provide protein, and the herbs add a delicious Italian flavor to the soup. This recipe is also vegan and easily customizable with your favorite vegetables or spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the diced onions and minced garlic in the pot until the onions are translucent.
- To the pot, add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, pasta, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Vegan Fast Food
Sugar Free Vegan Honey
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Vegan Cold Zucchini Yogurt Soup Recipe
Vegan Tofu Bolognese with Tri-Color Noodles Recipe
Vegan Tomato Soup with Peas, Carrots and Penne Recipe
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe