Made with Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients, This Dressing is a Great Vegan Alternative to Mayo
Vegan Ramen Noodles Recipe
This vegan ramen noodle recipe is a hearty and filling meal that is ideal for chilly nights or whenever you crave something warm and delicious. The flavorful broth is made with vegetable broth, soy sauce, and miso paste, and it is stuffed with tender ramen noodles, shiitake mushrooms, baby bok choy, and fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the vegetable broth, soy sauce, miso paste, garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms in a pot.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the ramen noodles are tender.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes after adding the baby bok choy.
- Divide the noodles and broth between four bowls.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro to taste.
Barilla Vegan Oven-Ready Lasagna
Epic Vegan Quick And Easy Meals
Plant-Based Vegan Ravioli
Vegan Chickpea Soup Recipe
Vegan Bean Soup Recipe
Vegan Risotto with Peas and Carrots Recipe
Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse Recipe