Copycat Recipes for Burgers, Tacos, Chicken, Pizza, Milkshakes And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
These vegan donuts are light and fluffy, with colorful sprinkles. They're ideal for any occasion and will satisfy your sweet tooth without containing any animal products.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the almond milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Stir the vegan sprinkles into the batter gently.
- Grease a donut pan and spoon the batter into each mold, about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a donut comes out clean.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- When the donuts are completely cool, sprinkle with more sprinkles.
- Enjoy your vegan sprinkled donuts.
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Fast Food
Sugar Free Vegan Honey
Vegan Tofu, Pumpkin and Plums Recipe
Vegan Chickpea Flour Cakes Recipe
Vegan Cold Zucchini Yogurt Soup Recipe
Vegan Tofu Bolognese with Tri-Color Noodles Recipe