A Gluten-Free, Vegan Protein Powder that is Free of Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors and Coloring
Vegan Red Lentil Soup Recipe
This Vegan Red Lentil Soup is a filling and nutritious lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein and flavor, and it's simple to prepare.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse the lentils and set them aside.
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes after adding the cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in the lentils, vegetable broth, and diced tomatoes to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Fast Food
Sugar Free Vegan Honey
Vegan Chickpea Flour Cakes Recipe
Vegan Cold Zucchini Yogurt Soup Recipe
Vegan Tofu Bolognese with Tri-Color Noodles Recipe
Vegan Tomato Soup with Peas, Carrots and Penne Recipe