100 Life-Changing Plant-Based Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Creamy Vegan Pesto Pasta Recipe
This Creamy Vegan Pesto Pasta is a delicious and nutritious substitute for traditional pesto pasta. The creamy pesto sauce is made with raw cashews and nutritional yeast, giving it a cheesy flavor without the use of dairy. It also contains fresh basil and garlic, making it a flavorful and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- Prepare the pesto sauce while the pasta is cooking.
- Blend the cashews, basil, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, olive oil, and water in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot when it is done.
- Add the pesto sauce to the pot and stir until the pasta is well coated.
- Warm the pasta for 2-3 minutes in a saucepan over low heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Hellmann's Vegan Dressing Cream Spread Alternative To Mayo
The Vegan Cookbook
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Vegan Mediterranean Lasagna Recipe
Vegan Zucchini Casserole with Pesto Recipe
Vegan Polenta Lemon Cakes Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Pumpkin and Plums Recipe