100 Nutritionally Balanced One-Dish Vegan Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Cashew Flour Biscuits Recipe
These vegan cashew flour biscuits are a tasty and nutritious replacement for traditional biscuits. They are simple to make and require only a few simple ingredients. They're ideal for breakfast or a snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the cashew flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- To the dry ingredients, add the melted coconut oil, nondairy milk, and apple cider vinegar and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thick on a floured surface and cut out biscuits with a biscuit cutter or the rim of a glass.
- Bake the biscuits for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden on top, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving after removing from the oven.
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Fast Food
Vegan Polenta Lemon Cakes Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Pumpkin and Plums Recipe
Vegan Chickpea Flour Cakes Recipe
Vegan Cold Zucchini Yogurt Soup Recipe