A 100% Plant-Based, Gluten-Free and Cholesterol-Free Egg Yolk Substitute
Vegan Chocolate Cookies Recipe
These vegan chocolate cookies are rich and fudgy, and they're ideal for satisfying your chocolate cravings. They're made with simple ingredients and are entirely vegan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the vegetable oil, applesauce, nondairy milk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together until a dough forms.
- Incorporate the vegan chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough with a tablespoon and place it on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are firm and the centers are soft.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Vegan For Everybody
Dairy-Free Vegan Parmesan Cashew Substitute
The Complete Plant-Based Cookbook
Hellmann's Vegan Dressing Cream Spread Alternative To Mayo
Vegan Gnocchi with Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Vegan Cauliflower, Potato and Soy Medallions Recipe
Vegan Coleslaw with Cabbage and Carrots Recipe
Vegan Mediterranean Lasagna Recipe