Made from Inactive Yeast and Loaded with Essential Vitamins and Minerals
Vegan Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
These Vegan Zucchini Pancakes are a delicious and healthy way to start the day. They're loaded with grated zucchini, which adds a healthy twist to the traditional pancake recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the grated zucchini, all-purpose flour, chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the nondairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Warm pancakes should be served with your favorite vegan butter and syrup.
The Vegan Cookbook
Vegg - Vegan Egg Yolk Substitute
The Essential Book Of Vegan Bakes
Beyond Meat Plant-Based Vegan Jerky
Vegan Zucchini Casserole with Pesto Recipe
Vegan Polenta Lemon Cakes Recipe
Vegan Tofu, Pumpkin and Plums Recipe
Vegan Chickpea Flour Cakes Recipe