More Than 100 Easy Vegan Dinners On A Budget, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Pizza with Eggplant Recipe
This Vegan Eggplant Pizza is a tasty and healthy take on the traditional pizza recipe. This pizza is sure to become a new favorite for vegans and non-vegans alike, with a crispy crust, savory marinara sauce, and a variety of fresh and flavorful toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Over the pre-made pizza crust, spread the marinara sauce.
- Place the sliced eggplant on top of the marinara sauce.
- On top of the eggplant, scatter the sliced black olives and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil on top of the vegetables.
- On top of everything, sprinkle with vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Vegan Power Plates
Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Vegan Cheese Substitute
Vegan For Everybody
Vegan Bean Pasta Soup Recipe
Vegan Braised Tofu Recipe
Vegan Gnocchi with Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Vegan Cauliflower, Potato and Soy Medallions Recipe