Made from 100% Organic Cashews which are Stone-Ground to a Silky Smooth Texture
Vegan Zucchini Fritters Recipe
These Vegan Zucchini Fritters are crispy and savory, making them ideal for a quick meal or snack. They're packed with flavor and nutrients and are made with simple, wholesome ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine grated zucchini, chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the water until well combined.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Drop the zucchini mixture into the skillet with a spoon and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Dairy-Free Vegan Parmesan Cashew Substitute
The Complete Plant-Based Cookbook
Hellmann's Vegan Dressing Cream Spread Alternative To Mayo
The Vegan Cookbook
Vegan Cauliflower, Potato and Soy Medallions Recipe
Vegan Coleslaw with Cabbage and Carrots Recipe
Vegan Mediterranean Lasagna Recipe
Vegan Zucchini Casserole with Pesto Recipe